Collecting Permits

The Idaho Department of Fish and Game issues scientific collecting permits.  If interested in obtaining a permit, please review the application instructions and submit materials well in advance.  It is recommended that permit requests be submitted by mid-March.

All inquiries should be directed to:

Debbie Hribik
Office Specialist II
Idaho Department of Fish and Game
Bureau of Wildlife
P.O. Box 25
600 S. Walnut Street
Boise,  ID  83707
Phone (208) 334-2920